Leasing Consultant Job Description
- Answer phone and greet both current and prospective residents.
- Qualify prospective residents and complete required paperwork.
- Assist current resident with service requests and other concerns with a professional, helpful and courteous attitude.
- Assist associates in tending to all functions of the Community Office.
- Follow up with prospective residents.
- Tour prospective residents showing all amenities of the community and the apartment homes.
- Lease Apartment Homes and enter a variety of information into computer programs.
- Assist management with resident functions and other related activities.
- Other general office duties.
- Comply with all State, Local and Federal Fair Housing and ADA laws.
- 3 Years professional apartment leasing experience with a minimum of a 300 unit apartment community.
- Experience marketing available apartments.
- Current training in Fair Housing and Leasing Practices
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Available weekends, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Strong computer and communication skills including property management specific software.
- High School Diploma or GED, minimum.
- Only local candidates please!
Property Management Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. Our clients and the nature of our positions require we fully vet our candidates. We conduct full background screening on all candidates including; criminal background screening, employment verification, education verification, credit and eviction and verification of any and all certifications.