We are currently seeking an Experienced Assistant Property Manager. This position requires previous experience with a single site of 200 apartments homes and up to date Apartment management required trainings. Please review the requirements below prior applying.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
- Current or recent experience as an Assistant Manager with a minimum of 200 apartment homes and 2 years as Assistant Manager.
- Proven track record in apartment leasing
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Experience working with both current and prospective residents.
- Property management specific software experienced required
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong typing/keyboarding skills and use of 10 key required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and thoroughly verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform basic math skills, use of decimals to compute percentiles and prorates.
- Experienced with processing payables and rent collection.
- Must be well organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy in work.
- Must be available weekends.
- Recent fair housing training required.
Assistant Property Manager Job Description
- Assist the Property Manager in the daily activities of the apartment community.
- Tour the community with prospective residents and assist through the lease process.
- Process all rents and AP payments.
- Assist current residents with requests for maintenance.
- Prepare notices including but not limited to NSF letters, 3 day Notice to Pay or Quit, Balance Due Letters.
- Follow up with residents or Property Manager consistently to collect all outstanding balances.
- Provide vendors status of payments or clarify any billing issues.
- Set up vendors in the method prescribed and follow up to ensure all requirements are met.
- Set up new residents in in the property management specific system.
- Assist current residents by providing information related to their account.
Property Management Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. Our clients and the nature of our positions require we fully vet our candidates. We conduct full background screening on all candidates including; criminal background screening, employment verification, education verification, credit and eviction and verification of any and all certifications.