The Assistant Community Manager assists in directing and managing the day to day operations of a large Homeowners Association. This position supports the Operations Manager and the Board of Directors. Please review the requirements for this position prior to applying, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the requirements.
Assistant Community Manager Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience working with a a large HOA (300 units+) or portfolio of 500 HOA units
- Up to date Fair Housing and / or HOA training.
- BA/BS preferred degree preferred
- Experienced in all on-site office functions of a Homeowners Association.
- Professional and courteous with fellow staff and Homeowners.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Experience creating financial reports.
- Experience gathering information, creating and distributing packages for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Board of Directors meetings.
- Experience in creating CC&R enforcement notices and hearings.
- Experience in compliance with record retention, annual audit, end of year document purge and storage.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with may distractions and complete tasks within given time lines.
- Must possess an current Drivers License, insurance and good driving record.
Assistant Community Manager Job Description
- Assists the Operations Manager in all administrative functions of the On-Site community office including Accounts Payable,payroll processing, attendance and vacation schedule.
- Completes required forms and documentation for any on the job injuries.
- Assists Homeowners with any issues.
- Gather and prepare board packages for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Board of Directors Meetings
- Prepares for Monthly Enforcement Hearings and creates and mail notices and fines as required.
- Ensures compliance with record retention and Assists with Annual Audit.
- Assists the Operation Manager with oversight of contracted services and maintenance team.
- Prepares correspondence to Homeowners for a variety of projects.
- Assists in evaluating current and prospective vendors.
- Review the financials with Operations Manager monthly.
- May work on special projects or any other needed work.
Property Management Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. Our clients and the nature of our positions require we fully vet our candidates. We conduct full background screening on all candidates including; criminal background screening, employment verification, education verification, credit and eviction and verification of any and all certifications.